Dramatic SFB: Good News!

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:51:00 PST 2018

Invaders ready to advance. Welcome new players and belated Happy New Years!

Josh

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 2, 2018, at 6:47 PM, Ann Monaghan via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org<mailto:sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org>> wrote:

Yep, back as the Peladines this time around albeit, I may not be able to fly a large battle [ or even a small one ] due to crazy RL at work still [ losing 2 more positions end of month in an already bare boned staff ! ] so I may have to hire Captains to fly for my Peladine cause till March/April or so.

However, I am looking forward to the Admiralship side of the game as I am suffering campaign withdrawals ! Always great fun in negotiating treaties, battle results etc  !!

Matt,

Loved that reference ! When have you known a Romulan to be peaceful eh ?? 😄

Punishing Peladines ready to advance.

Cheers

Peladine Admiral Squishy