Dramatic SFB: 69th Border Enforcement Sqadron Ready to Advance

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 15:07:03 PST 2018

No battles this turn...
-- Gorn Border
Technology Sabotage 384 - LCDR Thompson on the Frigate Orville reported all quiet in that sector.
Moray Eel of Space 385 - CAPT Buffett of the Cruiser Greenville dispatched the Eel with no interference from our neighbors.

-- Tholian Border
All quiet

--Klingon Border
Organian Treaty Colony 422 - Commodore Banks aboard the CVL Potomac, accompanied by the DEA Tyler and the FFG Baugh reported that long range sensors indicated a substantial Klingon presence in the system.  At least 4 cruisers and more small support ships.  Discretion sometimes being the better point of valor, he decided to yield the system to the Klingons.

--Kzinti Border
All quiet

Romulan Border
Passing the Baton 427 - The Romulans jumped a TUG in a remote sector of space where they haven't been seen before.  Will have to patrol this area more often.
Prospecting Raid 428 - The Romulans also destroyed a civilian prospeting base nearby.  We will definitely step up our patrols along the border.

Ready to advance.

//signed//Hogan, Rear Admiral