Dramatic SFB: Scenario #378

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 01:47:04 PST 2018

Jarod rolled his WS and got WS3 I'm short about 100 points BPV wise and with 2 sp shuttles per ship (if he wanted) plus I need to destroy the pods to win. The task I think is beyond the forces present. I think it's pretty obvious to both of us that I was only willing to fight if he rolled anything but 3. Andros have one scenario left to resolve, I duke it out with Great Green Tuesday the 12th at 7pm eastern provided my schedule remains clear. Thanks for your patience Paul.

Josh