Dramatic SFB: Wierd stuff

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 18:53:27 PST 2018

Well I just consulted my records for the ship assignments and my DN was assigned to scenario #412 along side 3 other ships but it ended it up somewhere else... very very odd.  I am so careful about ship assignments I don't see how I could have messed it up.  Especially that the DN is the first ship I assign in the list.

>From now on I will record my ship assignments with G-Force screen recorder.  For now I guess I have to accept the fact my best ship is in a scenario I had no interest in and cannot even fight ;(

Will check the rest of the assignments and contact people I have battles with in the next hour.

Daniel