Dramatic SFB: New Themes

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Wed Jan 24 05:04:01 PST 2018

Hey guys. Just a quick mention:

I've added a couple of white-background themes to the software. For
those of you who prefer "simple" because you hate websites with black
backgrounds, you can rejoice in the knowledge that you can have color in
your interface now.

For those who haven't figured out that there *is* color out there; log
in, go to "Account", and find the "Theme" drop-down. There is a list in
there of various themes (currently named after the empire who features
in it). Select one and hit the "save and exit" button.

Most of the empires are the "West" side, drones & disruptors, because
that's what I have the 3D models for. You *might* notice some
similarities between the models used for backgrounds and the models used
in the commercial. But I totally didn't just plop my commercial stuff
into a background. Honest. Really. Mostly.