Dramatic SFB: So what now?

ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 11 15:19:33 PST 2017

I'm sure this has been answered before,  but are Space Dragons effected by EW ? I know that most "monsters" are not, but Dragons are not like most monsters, also,  most monsters specify in thier rules that they are uneffected, whereas the Dragons have no mention of EW at all. (at least not in my 1991 copy of AM)I am scheduled to fight against Roch's Dragons tomorrow night, so I would like to have this clear ahead of time.
Admiral Ken

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3