Dramatic SFB: Results

Glenn Somerfield glenns134 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 14:41:26 PST 2017

.

i dont know what happend, im almost finished....came home from work and the turn is in ....not right

    On Thursday, November 9, 2017 10:44 AM, David via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

  Uh what happened to the Hawkmen? No ships were bid to any scenario. That deliberate or a program error/accident of some kind? So I see Convoy Raid #160 between the other Klingons and the Federation apparently took place in the middle of a fleet offensive push as both sides seemed to ignore the "The cumlative move-cost of the assigned ships together may not exceed 3.5" rule. Guess that's going to be an interesting battle to resolve. Barbarians at the Gate ScenariosThe Tholian WT Menkar was seen probing one of our prospecting bases at Prospecting Raid #39, but is expected to beat a hasty retreat as main fleet elements lead by the C-8 "Triumph of Concept" but hey we're open to playing it out.At Cargo Tug #141, the battle tested "Best Cooked to 165" lead a three cruiser squadron on a mercy mission to recover an obviously abandoned Tholian tug possibly captured by pirates. Rockhead forces in the area (DD "Baham", AWT "Diadem") were asked to steer clear so proper salvage..er..rescue operations could be carried out. We can escort them out if they choose to stick around though.The E4G "Going Commando" successfully dropped troops to reinforce militia at #142 with no Tholian presence detected.Given no challenge on the overwhelming force scenarios I'm ready to go to the next turn. Pretty quiet over here this time.  ____________________________________________________
Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org