Dramatic SFB: Rule regarding disengagement

ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 13:29:36 PDT 2017

The Jindarians will retreat from the unprovoked Gorn attack in #82.  The HCS is a mighty fine ship, but I don't think it can take on 3 ships with just a scout for support.
I am looking at my scenario with the ISC #96, my scout and 2 DW vs his lone CC, and a morey eel  ...
All other scenarios auto-resolved.
Admiral Ken

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3