Dramatic SFB: Ship selection

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Sat Oct 21 20:08:21 PDT 2017

Matt,

I don't mind the WS Roll with the +shift like last time and I'm also good
with fix WS.

Roch C.

-----Original Message-----
From: SFBdrama [mailto:sfbdrama-bounces at lists.mattnet.org] On Behalf Of
Matthew via SFBdrama
Sent: 21 octobre 2017 20:30
To: ken; sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org
Subject: Re: Dramatic SFB: Ship selection

> Oh, also, are we keeping the weapon status roll chart thinger  ?

I forgot to change the scenarios over to the fixed weapon-status. If there
is a majority, I will do so. (Doing that sort of thing this turn doesn't
affect anything at all, since there will be no battles.)

Any in favor of going from random WS to fixed WS?

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org