Dramatic SFB: Player list?

Matthew matt at mattnet.org
Sat Oct 21 08:01:19 PDT 2017

> How's our player list looking at this point?

Near as I figure, we're one player away from starting this here county fair.

> I'm thinking I might switch from Carnivon to something else to give us
> more variety, as we already have another Carnivon player.

That is certainly your privlidge. You've got about a day to make up your
mind, before empire changes mess up my borders.

On that note, as things currently stand:
The Gorn are filled. The Klingons (will be) filled. The Carnivons are
filled. We've got a Hydran, Paravian, Andromedan, Jindarian, Tholian,
(3rd way) Federation, ISC, Vudar, and Frax.