Dramatic SFB: Vote

Paul Meyer falrun at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 05:56:25 PDT 2017

Start Year: I prefer the 174, 175 time frame for a start, but I'm cool with any of the eras.

Race: I'd still prefer Gorn, but I'm willing to branch out and try something else if somebody else wants to play Gorn.

Changes: I'm okay with any changes, but I would ask that you all keep in mind that there's a strategy and tactical aspect to the campaign. I know everybody wants a fair game, but I'm concerned that some changes to the scenario awards will remove the incentive of fighting battles tactically if everything is geared to the point of easily being able to negotiate all encounters with all of your neighbors.

For example, if every scenario rewards 50EP per scenario, regardless of everything else, then it's pretty easy to say to your neighbor that you take half of the scenarios and I'll take the other half. There should be incentives geared towards playing the scenarios, imho.

On a final note, I enjoy this campaign quite a bit and much thanks to Matt for running it.