Dramatic SFB: SFBdrama Digest, Vol 9, Issue 6

ken kengulnar73 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 17:07:28 PDT 2017

We had a player in our f2f group who would drop mines and write down a dozen different hex numbers,  then he would show the part with the hex you entered written down. We also had a campaign fleet battle where this person had all 12 of his ships drop tbombs in the same hex. Of course his opponent hit them and essentially wrecked his fleet, so we had to add a rule limiting mines to two per hex unless beamed there. I also feel that the players we have here are of a higher caliber and probably wouldn't fudge hex numbers like that, tho something similar to the 2 mines per hex rule might be justified.
Admiral Ken
Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3