Dramatic SFB: Final Turn Scores

Roch Chartrand R.Chartrand at Videotron.qc.ca
Mon Oct 9 08:41:20 PDT 2017

Interesting, Didn't do so bad, Boarders, Incom and Bank I'm in the top Tier!
Fleet and Scores in the second Tier!

Matt,
I am wondering how the score is calculated?

I can see now, how my proposition to force balance the fleet  would cripple
Frank and the top Tier players!

I am looking forward to start the new campaign hopefully in a format very
similar to this one.  I think a scores board should be forward to all
players at every turn, to give a big picture to all and help out strategic
decision making.

One other thing that I thought that should be added or fix in the next
iteration:
Be able to unselect the selection Ship / scenario, it happen frequently that
I was selecting a scenario for a ship than realize that It needed repair,
and was unable to unselect the choice.
Be able to send Bpv to other players as present just like the ship exchange.

Roch C.