Dramatic SFB: Barbarians at the Gate Status

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Tue Dec 5 15:56:57 PST 2017

Words from the front (read in Starship Troopers Narrator Voice): Complete Klingon Victory continues!

#208 A bold showing the flag sends Tholian rockheads running as the "Triumph of Concept" leads a squadron to defend our boys on the ground.

#209 The "Best Cooked to 165" tours a new colony, keeping everyone on their toes to repel a phantom Tholian menace that didn't dare show!

#210 "Strike Time" and "Going Commando" drop ground forces in carefully coordinated unopposed maneuvers that will secure this position from Tholian aggression forever!

#211 "Pseudo Cleric" relieves bases under constant invisible menace from the Vudar collective.

#181 A mis-report puts a Morey Eel in this Hydran sector when it is actually in:

#207 where a sneaky Web Tender has escorted it to cause uncountable unprovoked civilian casualties in an undefended colony.

#212 A heavily defended Vudar FRD was deemed unworthy of significant fleet resources in some sector we don't care about.

Meanwhile our ships fight on:

#182 The D5 "Best Left Unsaid" has intercepted the KN+ "Blue" enroute to attacking our marine bases. We are confident the BLU will teach the "Blue" a lesson in Klingon marine combat. [Battle to be scheduled]

#183 The D5 "Best Among Friends" and F5B "Strike Force" met up with the Tug-B "Pulling My Weight" and the convoy was intercepted by the villainous and mutinous D7H "Anarchist" escorted by the HN "Deer" and a pair of stinger IIs. Finally we will see justice for the Anarchist's treachery. We look forward to recapturing it and returning it to it's rightful place in our fleet. [Battle to be scheduled]