Dramatic SFB: ISC battle for this turn

Daniel Crispin calendyr at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 2 20:10:03 PST 2017

*** Update ***

The I.S.C. will be facing the Pavarians Tuesday night.

Forces facing each other are:

The Galactic Enforcers' Flagship: ISC-DN-01 Peacemaker

Escorted by :

ISC-CL-01 Guardian

ISC-DD-01 Buckler

ISC-DD-02 Kite

The Jagdsraffel's Command Cruiser Ernst Udet

Escorted by:

Carrier Frigate Otto Schmidt

Light Cruiser Karl Thom

Frigate escort Rudolf Stark

Both fleet are escorting their own Tug carring a base to be established on the planet.

Since this is a large fight, it is unlikelly we will complete it in one night.  Unless something critical happens within the first two turns.

All other conflicts have been autoresolved:

Great Green Gorn Border

#174 : The ISC did not send a ship to gather Dilithium on the asteroid floating near our border.  The Gorns took possesion of it undefended.

#175 : Our convoy never went under attack and made it safelly to it's destination, increasing the economy of our border world.

#176 : Our colony that was vulnerable to attack gladly report no ennemy ship were ever detected.  That colony is safe... for now.

#177 : The Gorn convoy taking a shortcut into ISC space was monitored on long range sensors.  No ships were dispatched to intercept it.  It made it safelly back into Gorn space.

#178: The raid we were warned about by the information broker never took place.  Our colony's governor was happy to report defensive forces can now stand down from battle stations.

Pavarian Border

#193 : Despite the opportunity to strike a major blow to the Pavarian economy, the ISC forces were not sent to the vulnerable world on our border.

#194 : Responding to the request of the Organians to establish a base on the Pavarian border, our flagship and it's escorts detected an ennemy fleet trying to reach the planet before we do.  Our Admiral has been instructed to take any mesure necessary to ensure the Organian's wishes are respected.  Unless the Pavarian stand down and leave the Stellar system, battle will take place in 3 days.

Jindarian Border

#221 : Our Tug that needed to take a shortcut into Jindarian territory to ensure fast delivery of it's cargo to our damaged space station did not meet any resistance from the Jindarians.

#222 : The Space Boars attacking Jindarian ships were detected by long range sensors as being defeated by the defending Jindarian forces.  Unfortunatelly we did not have any ships available to give a hand to our Jindarian friends.

#223 : The space boars attacking our colony were quickly dealt with by our defending patrol.

#224: Our base that has suffered a catastrophic failure was assisted by one of our Star Cruisers just in the nick of time before it got destroyed.  The Jindarian destroyer that was headed towards it (we are unsure of it's intentions) turned away just before our Star Cruiser got there.

So, only 1 battle to do for us.  Will try to resolve it quickly so we can move to the next turn before the holidays.

President Calendyr

Galactic Enforcers (I.S.C.)