Dramatic SFB: Drones Catnip and Liquor encounter orders

Bram Rogers bram.rogers at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 08:37:37 PST 2017

Most of my battles autoresolved. The ones that are left:

#214 Convoy Raid - Looks like I and the Carnivon player both screwed up and
assigned too much to the battle. Nevertheless, I will fight it if he wants
to come at me with one of his ships.

#239 Moray Eel - Weird one... my DW vs. a lone Lyran CWS. I guess I'll go
for it as a lone scout doesn't seem like much of a threat.

#240 Moray Eel - I have overwhelming force. I'll obviously fight it if the
other Kzinti player is feeling heroic and/or suicidal.

I think that's it for us this turn.