Dramatic SFB: Seeking weapon channels for freighters

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Tue Nov 21 12:38:09 PST 2017

I actually couldn't find the "auxiliaries only have 3 channels" in F3.2 where it lists control channels and exceptions to the rule. I also looked at the Free Trader description and searched the BBS for a ruling on something like that but couldn't find it. If it's hiding it is most likely in the general units rules at the start of R or specific unit rules somewhere. Wayne/Bram is that in an R rule somewhere or did I overlook it?