Dramatic SFB: Invasion continues, Andos ready to advance

joshua s badreligiontrk07 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 16:42:50 PST 2017

To: Comando Imperial

From: Flota de Invasión; CO of Escuadrón de Filipinas

Invasion Status:

Gorn Border: In a gesture to show our benevolence we escorted refugees fleeing Great Green Gorn empire. One of their destroyers were sighted but thought it best to turn away instead of engaging one of our heavy destroyer. The help offered was repaid by initiating contact with a new interstellar empire. More resources are necessary to engage new front.

Kzinti Border:  Lacked the resources to launch a raid on a Kzinti research planet. A more balance squadron is necessary is needed to face the felines and their drones.

Jindarian Border:  Sent a destroyer task force to escort a convoy near their border, reported no contact. The flagship "Masabate" conducted resource gathering operation in the dilithium rich asteroid field disputed by the Jindarians and ourselves. The current CO has decided that wanderers will no longer be given free reign on disputed territories.

Tholian Border: The destroyer "Martillo" while on patrol encountered a space boar inside Tholian territory. Killed the creature waiting on official Tholian response of this action.

Frax Border: Reports of a strange creature in Frax territory were exaggerated the light cruiser "Cebu" reported no contact.

Signed,

Elcano CO of Escuadrón de Filipinas

On a side note I look forward to watching the upcoming battles!