Dramatic SFB: Banshees

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Tue Nov 7 22:58:10 PST 2017

A couple of questions as I apparently have a bug problem.
 - Can anyone quote me the SM13.4523 damage table (or direct me to it in SFBOL)? That seems to be the only part of the scenario not in my rulebooks and it is likely buried in a captain's log or rulebook tail end somewhere that I likely do own but don't have anywhere near where I live now.
 - The scenario says banshees have 51 ECM against all seeking weapons. Dogfight drones are not effected by EW(D6.38). Does the scenario rule mean to change that rule and have dogfight drones effected by the ECM? Dogfight drones only normally do 2 points to monsters. Is this the case with Banshees who are likely a smaller size class?
 - If neither side bids to a scenario is it still resolved (i.e. resolved as per the scenario default with corresponding economic rewards)?