Dramatic SFB: 69th Border Enforcement Squadron Ready to Advance

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 18:19:06 PDT 2017

To Whom It May Concern
Subject:  After Actions Report
1.  Gorn and Tholian Border sections quiet due to Non-Belligency Agreements
2.  Klingon section saw some action this turn
2.1.  Convoy Raid 101.  An overwhelming Klingon force violated the border causing the escort force to disengage.  The Convoy was taken by the Deep Space Fleet.
2.2.  Fleet Repair Dock 102:  Our fleet found a Klingon Fleet Repair Dock in disupted territory.  While the protecting ships disengaged, we destroyed the fleet repair dock.
2.3.  Dilithium Asteroid 103:  This is unclear.  From the recovery of the log buoy, it seems a couple Klingon Frigates managed to tractor and Mizia one of our Heavy Cruisers to death due to a poorly timed and executed Wild Weasel.  Rest assured this training point will be communicated to the rest of the fleet and we will have our day in the sun.
The 69th Border Enforcement Squadron is ready to advance.
//signed//
Hogan, Rear Admiral, Commanding