Dramatic SFB: Federation 69th Border Squadron Activation

Pat Hogan hazelnut1968 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 12:33:07 PDT 2017

From Squadron Headquarters

To all Foreign Military Departments
Cc:  6th Fleet Headquarters

Subject:  69th Border Enforcement Squadron

Greetings,

The Admiral Commanding announces Squadron Activation at this time.  The Federation 69th Border Enforcement Squadron is tasked with preserving our sector of the Federation Border.

Neighbors are cautioned that violations, intrusions, misinterpretations and misspellings of the BORDER will not be tolerated.  They will be met with fire and BOARDING PARTIES, since that’s what they seem to be asking for.

We will support our friends, respect non aggression treaties and make our enemies weep.

//Signed//

Hogan
Rear Admiral Commanding

Sent from my Subspace iPhone