Dramatic SFB: Ucoming Dramatic SFB game

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:45:54 PDT 2022

Matt  I really want to join Just not sure of my status., I am out on
workmans comp at the moment. They are setting up an appointment with an
Orthopedist.  So plenty of time on my hands at the moment. End of next
month My money problems will be done., As well as transport. So things are
looking up. If possible I will play paravians if not back to my friends the
Roms.