Dramatic SFB: General War Operations, Turn 9

Matthew Potter matt at mattnet.org
Fri Apr 1 19:40:25 PDT 2022

> Gents,
>
> I can’t way for the turn cycle button to be press!

Getlemen! The button has been pressed!

We lost about a quarter of our players in the time between this turn and
last. Due to the long time between turns, rather than stitch the borders
together, I removed the dead links. The Hydrans were hardest hit.

I am leaving the state for a week, after this coming monday. If the game
is not ready to advance then, then it will have to wait until the 13th
or later. So please get on your orders this weekend.