Dramatic SFB: General War Operations: Roll Call

Charles Carroll mastrvran at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:24:13 PDT 2022

Ok with them marked as won that should clear all my battles and make things
ready to advance one I do it.

As for my health...well it varies lol. Almost died because my throat is so
fragile from all the radiation I got years ago causing it to bleed from
coughing because of a med I was on which was leading me to drown in my own
blood.. But finally got it under control probably. The cancer at this
moment seems to be holding steady and not getting worse nor spreading. So
all in all I improved a little. Just keep working on what I need to and see
how things go.

Chuck