Dramatic SFB: Is GWO dead?

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 22 00:10:36 PST 2021

Hi Matt you may not of seen this earlier post,

"Sun, 7 Nov at 11:41 am:Feather-Fall:
Send no ships to the Paravian borders, I will stop playing the Paravians in GWO as of this turn.
 The rest of the year is becoming more difficult for time, and also I have partly lost interest in the Paravians in this campaign.

Thanks for all the scenario battles I had."

Matt,  I have sent no units to scenarios and hit RTA. (there maybe another player that could take over, or join the GWO),     On Saturday, 20 November 2021, 12:04:32 pm AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

> Is GWO dead?
> Haven't seen much mouvement lately.

Hey Guys. I apologize for not pushing things through as quickly as I had
in the past. Life had hit me (as it always does when our hobbies take it
on the chin.)

But I want to get back into the swing of things. I know that we are
entering that time of the year where everyone is less able to do
hobby-stuff. So with both those things said, Let's see if we can get
through another turn or two before the end of the year.

Please take another look at your orders. I see four guys (mostly the new
folks) haven't yet claimed that they are ready to go forward. Let's take
a crack at it and hit the button.

For the guys in the BigShips game: I know we were hung up because of a
lack of HDW SSDs. If you think you are missing your SSDs, double check
and let me know. I know that Paul has recently integrated several SSD
edits recently. Let's try to push that game through, too.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org