Dramatic SFB: GWO Turn 7

Majead Farsi majeadfarsi at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:56:30 PDT 2021

yep I remember that one, and that's why I think your format would be better
for encouraging players to fight a few as well. I like to do a bit of both!
Maybe allowing a certain number of encounters to be resolved by diplomacy
but everything else must have at least 1 shop + like your format allocated
to it. It would be fair I think. For myself I have not had any alliances
but have made some logical diplomacy choices depending on the random
encounters where the gain and losses have been mutual.
The only reason why players try for diplomacy is because they do not have
enough ships to cover all borders that need covering and allocating ships
to cover the ones that can be fought will leave them open to overwhelming
encounters. Again your format solves that issue 😀.

Majead