Dramatic SFB: A Second Campaign

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 11 18:32:30 PDT 2021

 yes I can see Andros going boom, it would look impressive (I am willing to play with firecrackers)..
    On Monday, 12 July 2021, 11:25:59 am AEST, Matt <matt at mattnet.org> wrote:

 I am Interested, I am fine with waiting to see what empire/s are left to pick one from.
  (I might have to learn how to do Andromedan energy dumps in sfbol)

Yeah.. I was salivating on the Dominator also. But the Andros have the problem that if they attract too much firepower in a short time, they go boom. You might find you're playing with firecrackers...