Dramatic SFB: GWO latest turn

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 27 16:32:10 PDT 2021

 ..all good, I just read Matts email on the Seltorians.

    On Friday, 28 May 2021, 09:30:47 am AEST, Gregory Flusche <shagrat1960 at gmail.com> wrote:

 yup..... but the campaign rules are 2 years or y184 witch ever comes first :)
On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 7:27 PM Wayne Power <wdpower at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

 Seltorians do not get WW, SS shuttles, warp booster packs, and T-bombs until Y184 in the Milky Way Galaxy, and may never use MRS (unless the campaign allows them to use  ww, ss, wbp, and t-bombs earlier)