Dramatic SFB: is there a way to add a ship to SFBOL

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 5 19:43:25 PDT 2021

 Looks like we need to redo our orders, turn 4?

    On Friday, 2 April 2021, 12:03:09 pm AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

  SFBOL, If it is not in the client list, someone may put it in (may need to ask ADB). With builds I try and stay with what is already available in the empire ship list.     On Friday, 2 April 2021, 11:26:36 am AEST, Don Lavanty via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

    I need to add the Carnivion DNL for a future fight (1-2 weeks?) and was wondering if there is a way to do it.

No need to ask ADB, though there is a place on their BBS where you make such requests.

However, you're in luck! I am one of the people who has been doing this, and I happen to be the one who has put on the Carnivons we currently have.

I'll see what I can whomp up.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org