Dramatic SFB: Frax GWO Battles

david at jannke.com david at jannke.com
Sat May 29 19:40:18 PDT 2021

Kzinti Battling Bastards

684 - Kzinti AFF vs Frax SFF As I understand it the AFF is a carrier escort
and not legal for deployment. If that isn't true we do a sub attack battle.
687 - Kzinti CMy, DWy, NCA, DWLy vs Frax CA, CWS, CWy, DWGy, - Frax are a
bit outgunned but we'll give it a shot.

Hydran People's Front

712 - Hydran CHC vs Frax DWy. Overwhelming Force Hydran Win. We will not
engage.

Seltorian Tribunal Battle Fleet

734 Seltorian DD, FF vs Frax CWy, DWy - we're up for this one if you are. We
can't prevent disengagement though.

Jindarian Just Colonial
756 - Jindarian LCS vs Frax CWy, CWy: Overwhelming force for Frax. We cannot
prevent disengagement if you wish it but will fight it if you want.