Dramatic SFB: GWO Romulan Star Empire report.

Marcel Trahan marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:53:15 PDT 2021

With the return of our admiral from a trip to a backwater world of our
empire, the senate has finally decided to go on the offensive.

With the collapse of the Tholian empire, we manage to fill this vacuum, all
borders are auto resolved.

*On the Pavarian front:*

*Dragon Attack #326:* SPJ Executioner managed to divert an old dragon
toward Pavarian space and it is heading straight toward their colony. We
expect major damage to be inflicted unless the Pavarian DW can stop the
dragon.. *Battle to be fought.*

*On the newly opened Gorn border:*

*Cargo Tug #330: *The mighty SUB ''Imperial Standard'' carrier group
intercepted a Gorn BC and CDD escorting a Tug. We will prevent the escape
of the Tug and will destroy as many Gorn unit as we can. We will not
negotiate. *Battle to be fought.*

The Imperial Senate of the Romulan Star Empire.