Dramatic SFB: GWO

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 3 22:28:37 PST 2021

 SAPP is RTA
    On Thursday, 4 February 2021, 11:23:55 am AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Alright Gents! Time for some operators to do general war stuff!

Ships are built, scenarios are drawn. Assign your war operations, Generals!

For those who don't remember, or don't know, we give assignment orders
to the ships to scenarios at this stage. Also, this is the stage to
spend monies at shipyards. Then hit the "Ready" button. Once everyone
has checked in, I'll cycle the turn. Once that happens, the assignments
are publicly revealed and scenarios are available to be fought.
Scenarios will be skipped with no reward if nobody sent anything there.
Scenarios where only one person showed up are automatically won for that
player (even if it's an invalid fleet.) Battles where one player
overshadows the other's BPV by 150% or more will be marked as
"Overwhelming" and it's suggested that they not fight it (declare the
"big guy" as the winner.)

After all of your battles are all fought, give orders as to who won
(defender won, defender lost) and which ships were crippled and which
are dead. Then hit the "ready" button. When everyone checks in, I'll
cycle the turn and we start over with the assignments (to new scenarios
and with your recent builds added to your list.)

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org