Dramatic SFB: GWO start

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 27 23:17:12 PST 2021

 Empires I am thinking of playing,
I still have not worked out the Andromedan energy release in SFBOL properly yet (if the campaign was Y166 start I would of given them a go still, but I think I am not ready to field them in the Y177+ (to many an Androw would go boom).
Perhaps the Paravian (that are not as strong now as they were in earlier years), or the Lyran (something for the Hydrans and Kzinti to play with), a caravan of Jindarians (flower power),  and for some reason the WYN, or an Empire that can build a real Battle Ship.