Dramatic SFB: New "Main" Campaign

Majead Farsi majeadfarsi at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 24 02:57:39 PST 2021

I'm all in Matt. Negotiating battles is essential if you want tomove any
campaign forward. Lots of battles is good but if all players had to play
out every encounter then the whole thing would grind to a halt. To be sure
you don't end up not getting any battles, some sort of control on the
number of ships in each battle needs to be included. Marcel's campaign was
pretty good in that respect. The way you had to allocate ships made it very
hard not to have at least 1 battle. My thoughts!