Dramatic SFB: New database

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 23 18:15:31 PST 2021

 Thoughts,
with the addition of Omega, perhaps they could be some of the NPE (or an extragalactic empire) in a future campaign (so player can get used to them). The Q1 and Q3 modules are a compatible time line with Alpha at the W- Y- and early general war years, the second Maesron Expansion Y96- Y146, or a later time similar to four powers war, or even mid general war from Y174- Y179 when adding in Q2 module (also some Omega are quite powerful).