Dramatic SFB: GWO - T3 - THDF RTA

Larry Stanton DaddyDragon at msn.com
Mon Mar 15 13:46:59 PDT 2021

On behalf of the Tholian Holdfast Defense Forces, we present this intelligence briefing to inform the Citizenry of the Tholian Holdfast of our military's encounters & interactions within and/or adjacent to our borders.

On The Federation Horde Border:
Refugee Flight #163
Our Federation neighbor was detected conducting refugee rescue operations in this sector. (Federation Victory)

Colony Raid #164
The Holdfast leadership could present no reason to interfere with the Federation's colonial operation in this secotr. (Federation Victory)

Space Boars #165
Task Group Corax conducted space hunting exercises unmolested by our neighbors on this border. (Tholian Victory)

On the Romulan Star Empire Border:
The Planet Crusher #205
The Empire was observed via long range sensors destroying a planet killing war machine. We celebrate their victory over these soulless, genocide machines. (Romulan Victory)

Pursuit #206
The Romulan SHR "Shrike" attempted to goad THDV Patrol 002 into crossing over into Empire space. While Commander Larskene was born at night, it wasn't last night, and Patrol 002 withdrew from the area before Shrike decided to cross over into Holdfast space. (*Tholians do not Contest* - Romulan Victory)

On The Tribunal Fleet 13 Border:
Dragon Attack #207
A clutch of newborn space dragons, escorted by their parents, were observed making for  a world occupied by the progeny of our former subjects. It was unclear if the Seltorian vessel in that sector was able to evacuate any civilians off the planet before the ravaging began. While they may not believe it possible, we grieve for the losses they must have inevitably suffered. (Tholian Victory)

Convoy Raid #208
A Tribunal fleet was observed escorting cargo through this sector. We have chosen not to interfere at this juncture. (Seltorian Victory)

On the Tall Enough Border:
Banshees #210
THDV Premonition intercepted a swarm of banshees headed for the base in this sector. (Tholian Victory)

Refit Raid #211
Task Group Arachne has successfully completed their escort assignment in this sector. We hope to bring the news of their charge to the populous at large soon, once operational security concerns have been addressed. (Tholian Victory)

Base Defense #213
A Hydran task group was observed in the vicinity of the station located in this sector. To avoid perceived provocation, we have elected to suspend operations in this sector for the remainder of this cycle. (Hydran Victory)

We have reports that long range, extra-galactic, subspace transmissions have been detected, and our security & science personnel are examining the data thus gathered.. We are discussing the dispatch of a scout to gather additional intelligence, but no final decision has been made at this time.

This concludes the current cycles report on behalf of the Tholian Holdfast Defense Forces.

Tholia Eternal: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.

The THDF is RTA.