Dramatic SFB: GWO scenario #80

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 15 13:29:51 PST 2021

The Marine Rescue scenario has 2/3rds of the crew that need to be rescued, it says it will takes 5 transporter actions to get them all, in the earlier campaigns 3 out of the 5 crew rescued was a successful mission, however I think 2/3rd of 5 is 3.33. Does that mean my DNL has made an error (had 4 transporters but only used three to pick up crew) and will need to go back and get at least the 4th crew (who must be carrying a data chip as the 0.33 to make up the 2/3rd, or do you round down to 3 out of 5 crew?)
(Note to self, will probably need to also pick up the MRS)