Dramatic SFB: GWO - T2 - RTA

Larry Stanton DaddyDragon at msn.com
Fri Feb 12 19:31:44 PST 2021

On behalf of the Tholian Holdfast Defense Forces, we present this intelligence briefing to inform the Citizenry of the Tholian Holdfast of our military's encounters & interactions within and/or adjacent to our borders.

On the Fed With No Name Yet Border:
Dilithium Crystal Asteroid #85
Our Federation neighbor was detected operating a mining operation in this sector. (Tholians do not Contest – *Federation Victory*)

Colony Raid #86
The advanced outpost established here was deemed too far from the current established border to adequately defend. Upon the arrival of a Federation Task Group, the Defense Force commander elected to withdraw. (Tholian Withdrawal - *Federation Victory*)

Convoy Raid #87
The patrol assigned to this sector reports that there were no incursions during their tour on this station. (*Tholian Victory*)

On the Romulan With No Name Yet Border:
Prospecting Raid #124
The Empire mining operation was too well established for the patrol vessel assigned to investigate to prevent or remove. (Tholian Withdrawal – *Romulan Victory*)

Prospecting Raid #126
The Romulan mining operation here was also well established prior to arrival of Holdfast forces in this galaxy. (Tholians do not Contes* - *Romulan Victory*)

On the Tribunal Fleet 13 Border:
Organian Treaty Colony #127
The arrival of the vicious and genocidal rebels so soon after our own is troubling to all of New Tholia. A significant force was dispatched to protect a recently established production center which will prove vital to the survival of our species. (*Tholian Victory*)

On the Hydran With No Name Yet Border:
Colony Raid #130
Another recently established world with vast reserves to support the establishment of our stellar polity's defenses required that another strong force be dispatched to ensure that this sector remains under Tholian conservatorship. (*Tholian Victory*)

Listening Post #131
The Hydran listening post established in this sector does not adversely impact Holdfast Defense Forces operations within our territory. (Tholians do not Contest - *Hydran Victory*)

The Morey Eel of Space #132
As refugees from a galaxy where many Tholian worlds were devastated by genocide, we have no wish for such calamities to be visited upon any other stellar nation. We have elected to leave the Hydrans alone so that they could mount an adequate defense of their colony worlds in this sector. (Tholians do not Contest - *Hydran Victory*)

This concludes the current cycle’s report on behalf of the Tholian Holdfast Defense Forces.

Tholia Eternal: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.