Dramatic SFB: New "Main" Campaign

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Sat Jan 23 19:04:40 PST 2021

I am sending this out to the primary list of players and to some players
that have recently signed up or have expressed interest in other ways.
For those who are new: Welcome. I am Matt, the maintainer of the
campaign website.

For the players that have been with us during the last campaign(s), the
new data is in the database an it works!  \o/

So it's time to start up a new "Main" campaign:

- This is open to anyone and everyone, with no limit on the number of
players

- It will be set sometime between Y166 and Y180. Three turns to a year.

- No conjectural ships (unbuilt variants, impossible builds, or other
non-historical designs.)

- The game will go for 24 turns (8 game years). The winner will be the
player with the largest fleet BPV at the start of the 25th turn.

I'm taking suggestions on the starting year. What's your preference?

In addition, there are a few other campaign moderators out there. Those
people are now free to begin campaigns of their own, if they are so
inclined.