Dramatic SFB: Fwd: RE: Jindaran Bomber dates

Matt matt at mattnet.org
Tue Dec 29 20:25:52 PST 2020

> Well, I agree it’s his call… but as he said, ending at the end of the
> year and….. well… I mean…. The year has only two days left (well, 2
> days and 40 minutes in my part of the world).
>
> So, looking for clarification here.

All of the games will be ending very soon. Roughly a week, perhaps
sooner. I'll be posting the scores for Age of PFs before the official
closing day, so that people can get in and check things out.

All the games have to close before I can update the database, because
otherwise it throws off the units you currently have. We can't have the
Gorn suddenly having Tholian units, and the Frax in possession of
Souldra ships.