Dramatic SFB: Jindarian Bomber dates

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 20 07:39:45 PST 2020

 Greg,correct, that was the historical background.
    On Monday, 21 December 2020, 01:36:06 am AEST, Gregory Flusche <shagrat1960 at gmail.com> wrote:

 When I did a battle force for captains log a few years ago. Using the Jundos.I ran into just that problem. The ruling was to use G3. I was very happy that Matt was using the earlier time frame for the Bombers in the campaign. Historically the Jindariians only added new Tech when the Empires around them used it. Was this done so as to not draw attention to the fact that they actually are more advanced than the other Empires?
That does sound right.