Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Orders

Paul Graves paulgraves at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 12 18:09:31 PST 2020

 I can't be ready because I still can't get the system to save my orders for scenario victors.  I also am only seeing a fraction of the scenarios recorded for auto resolved encounters.  I've tried different browers and still doesn't work.  I can assign ships to scenarios and build ships in the first round of the turn but can't get it to save victors of scenarios that aren't auto resolved.  Perhaps you can log in as me Matt and try to see what I'm seeing and see if you can input orders as if you were me to see if you can?
Here's what my orders should be for the ones that aren't auto resolved.  Assuming the players sharing borders input them I guess it's not an issue.
2480:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious2482:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious2483:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious2484:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious2485:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious2486:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious
2638:  Defender in Scenario is Victorious2639:  Defeat Defender in Scenario
Grim (ISC)