Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Majead Farsi majeadfarsi at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:33:38 PST 2020

Carnivon Encounters:

Hydran Front:  Auto resolved!!
Paravian Front: Auto resolved except for 3 which I have overwhelming in 2
and just a Pol in another.
#2531----    Pol is retreating!
#2532-----  I have overwhelming here ???
#2534----- I Have overwhelming here  ???

ISC Front: All Auto resolved

Vudar Front: auto resolved except for 2
#2614 and #2617 which we will retreat from!

Kzinti Front:  All auto resolved

Peladine Front:
We will retreat from both encounters !!

I may possibly have 2 battles if the Paravians want to fight against
overwhelming odds in #2532 and #2534  ??  If not then I may be RTA as well!!

Carnivon