Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Gregory Flusche shagrat1960 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:12:45 PST 2020

The Empire of the Sun is under attack. With the destruction of the Gorns by
the war mongering ISC. The Empire seems to be the ISCs next target.

Sector 2480 overwhelming force. Colony defense FHF Huruna and group is
trying to defend the Colony. We shall all die vs a DN led fleet of  7 ships.

sector 2481 We did not take the bait and chase that FF into a full fleet
led by a CVA 7 ships.  ISC win

Sector 2482 Moray Eel. A scrambled group of commando ships intercepted a
Eel only to find a fleet 8 of ISC  ships led by DN with INT. overwhelming
force.

Sector 2483 Colony raid. The FH-K Fuso and group went after a Weapons
factory . The ISC left a Escort carrier to help protect the colony with
heavy weapons and such. We have overwhelming force.

Sector 2484 Canasters.. The Sup-K Lupa and squadron are investigating some
strange alien artifacts. A ISC fleet of 7 ships led by a DN is inbound.

Sector 2485 the only place they did not attack... ran out of DNs? Empire
win by a SEA

Sector 2486 Passing the baton.  FH-F Hiei is attempting to get vital
medical supplies when a transport tug dropped the pod and ran. A ISC Fleet
of 8 ships led by a DN is inbound, There is no hope for that tug.

2487 Colony Raid... Did not have the ships to even think of attacking a
heavily defended colony.

I can retreat from the overwhelming force and leave me with negative income
or fight... So I shall fight every battle... I am not running scared....
Mind You the ISC with all of its income from borders has won this Game :)

As for other fronts. Did not fight the Tholians. traded scenarios with the
SPQR

The EFF (Feds}
sector 2473 dropped
sector 2474 Militia the Empire has overwhelming force.
sector 2475 empire win.
2476 we left the convoy alone.. EFF win

DWZ FEDS
sector 2477 dropped
2478 Feds win
2479 Feds defend with a DDL vs a Eel and SEA. FIGHT

That concludes this report