Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Turn 13 - TIWotTHiATaSW Battle Report 2326

Larry Stanton DaddyDragon at msn.com
Mon Oct 12 11:46:15 PDT 2020

I am certain that most of you are already aware of what a canny opponent Roch is, and this battle was a real learning experience for me as well.

I am also amazed at the fact that he knows my ships better than I do, and he was able to identify an energy allocation error that I had made. While doing EA for turn 3, based on his questions from turn 2, I realized that I had been allocating power wrong on the form since turn 1.  As that incorrect allocation had ramifications across both turns, the only correct thing to do was to cede the battle to him.

As it appears that Battle Group Samek has fallen through a pocket of interphase, I will withhold the units allocated to this battle from all battles next turn while they make their way back to base.

EFF Victory

With that, I am complete for the turn.

Etch it onto the crystal. TIWotTHiATaSW is RTA.