Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs Turn 13 - TIWotTHiATaSW Battle Report 2326

Larry Stanton DaddyDragon at msn.com
Wed Oct 7 14:59:24 PDT 2020

Somewhere in sector 2326….

This One has received reports that Battle Group Samek has been engaged by vessels of the Earth Federtaion Front.

Transmission from TWW Scourge of Seltoria:

"This One confirms that one of the ancient planet crushing machines in operating near the planet.

The perfidious Federation are also present, and have initiated hostilities. They have fired upon the Battle Group while We were manuevering to protect the planet. Per Our fleet directive, we did not initiate hostilities. Due to their hositle fire, We are engaging.

During brief communications prior to the earth ships launch of seeking weapons, the enemy captain stated that they considered the machine sentient enough that their principles required that they aid it finding sustenance, and have led it to one of our inhabited worlds saying that "it was closest".

It is now clear that We are dealing with the alternate, "mirror" universe version of the Federation that our intelligence analysts reported.

This is Commander Larskene, commanding Battle Group Samek, continuing to engage...."

We’re half way into Turn 2. The battle continues!