Dramatic SFB: Age of PFs

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 27 17:23:05 PDT 2020

How many Lyran PFs are at scenario 2387 on the Tug and the BC?    On Monday, 28 September 2020, 10:02:34 am AEST, Don Lavanty via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Black Crows  (Paravian)no fights again...unless SPQR Rom's want to fight the #2320 Convoy Raid I am marking it defeat defender
On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 1:53 PM Gregory Flusche via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

WOW it ended and well not much for me it seems.
Both Federation borders all quiet.
I do not expect the Thoilians will contest my new colony planet.
Nothing vs the SPQR as well
That leaves the huge border with the ISC.My convoys go unmolested.  Both Planet crushers are dead. I did not go after his tug. He declined to fight a open space battle I was so hoping he might. My ships will leave his colony alone. That leaves me with 2252 and i sent to many ships .  the SPG was amd a SEA were not going there..... sigh. That does leave me with the SPA+m with CENTs and the SEC and SKA. So i will go after that convoy.

So all of this and one fight... unless some one is nuts.