Dramatic SFB: OFS Encounter Reports

Brent Stanton brentzkrieg39 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 13:40:15 PDT 2020

Analysts at the Klingon Office of Frontier Security have generated the
following encounter report.
Distribution of this report to unauthorized personnel will bring dishonour
to your house.

*On the Earth Federation Front border:*

*Sector #2325 - Convoy Raid:* Due to the number of ships needed to suppress
the Vibrant Venomous Vudar, this convoy was not assigned an escort. It
never reached its destination. *EFF Victory*

*On the Magistrorum Militum Border:*

*Sector #2375 - Dragon Attack:* No OFS vessels were assigned to this
sector. We are awaiting the analysis of Peldine systems during the repair
of IKV Triumphant before considering further deployments to this
front. *Magistrorum
Militum Victory*

*Sector #2376 - Terrain Defense with Ground Combat:* *Magistrorum Militum
Victory*

*Sector #2377 - Terrain Defense with Ground Combat: Encounter Dropped.*

*On the Vibrant Venomous border:*

*Sector #2408 - Convoy Raid:* IKV Jackal has been deployed to this sector
for commerce raiding, but the lone convoy it encountered was too heavily
guarded to attack. The Jackal will withdraw in the face of a superior
force. *Vibrant Venomous Victory*

*Sector #2409 - Hostages:* Acting on short notice and unverified intel, IKV
Dawnslayer scoured the area for a Vudar vessel allegedly carrying priority
Klingon hostages. No such vessel was encountered as of her last report -
the hunt continues. *OFS Victory*

*Sector #2410 - Base Defense:* The time has come to deliver the Emperor's
wrath to the Vudar, with an appropriately grand target - a Battlestation! A
fleet led by the dreadnought IKV Terror, including the carrier group of
Rabbleslayer, escorts, and scout intend to destroy the facility and any
vessels which foolishly choose to remain when they arrive.

*Sector #2411 - Diplomatic Immunity:* Using her impressive sensor suite,
IKV Review was able to locate and detain an Orion SAL in OFS space. The
Orions claimed "Diplomatic Immunity" but the Office of Frontier Security
does not recognize the Vudar rebels as a legitimate government, and
therefore the vessel was anchored, boarded, and searched without
significant incident. It is important to keep our marines sharp, for they
are frequently called upon to commandeer enemy shuttlecraft and small
vessels in the heat of battle. *OFS Victory*

*On the Catnip Duchy border:*

Sector #2415 - Planet Crusher: As the security and safety of frontier
colonies is one of the primary functions of the OFS, IKV Divisor was
dispatched to intercept and destroy a wandering Planet Crusher on course
with one of our worlds. A surprising number of these incidents have
occurred along our border with the Duchy. Perhaps the Lyrans have developed
some method of luring the creatures to an area where they may present a
nuisance to us... *OFS Victory*

*Sector #2416 - Space Boars:* The recently refitted IKV Pitiless has been
deployed to hunt space boars in honour of our recent victories on the far
away Peladine border. She reports at least one appropriately sized creature
has been killed, and is being towed to the appropriate processing facility
with all due haste. *OFS Victory*

*Sector #2417 - Convoy Raid:* Our brand new carrier ground led by Axe
Dueler has been assigned to escort duty along the Catnip Duchy front. Her
captain reports that they have used the long, slow, uneventful journey to
the fullest by holding frequent drills and exercises. *OFS Victory*

*On The Will border:*

*Sector #2418 - Colony Raid: Encounter Dropped*

*Sector #2419 - Listening Post:* A police cutter procured from the Internal
Security Forces was dispatched on a reconnaissance mission to gather data
from a Tholian listening post. The Will appears to have predicted our
intent to 'tactically acquire' their sensor data and have dispatched a
force consisting of three of their own police cutters to deter any such
action. The IKV Fencer will content itself with long-range scans of the
object before departing. *The Will Wins.*