Dramatic SFB: Opening in Full Metal Jacket campaign

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 29 04:06:03 PDT 2020

Michael,
I would note the scenario battles as, a win or a loss, depending on what you think the outcome would of been vs the encountered forces that are no longer there.    On Saturday, 29 August 2020, 06:17:56 pm AEST, Majead Farsi via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 Michael I think you auto win those battles!
On Sat, 29 Aug 2020, 07:48 Michael Helbig via SFBdrama, <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

Marcel,
If we have unresolved battles with Larry what happens now?
Michael
On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 8:54 PM Marcel Trahan <marcel.trahan91 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone
Larry has to leave the Full Metal Jacket campaign due to RL so his position is open to be taken over by someone if interested.
He currently plays Kzinti and we are still quite early in the campaign.
So, if anyone is interested, please contact me by email.
Marcel Trahan
Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org