Dramatic SFB: New Campaign

Wayne Power wdpower at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 15 11:47:48 PDT 2020

All good, I have removed the greys from my builds, and will make notes about the other SSDs in battle.    On Sunday, 16 August 2020, 04:09:10 am AEST, Matt via SFBdrama <sfbdrama at lists.mattnet.org> wrote:

 In the ISC campaign build list the -p, -rp, -rsp, -rspd ship refit modifications, they are not in the SFBOL list (the ISC ships still have the PH-3s, and Plasma-Ds, I could not set them without those weapons, was just online checking it out). I will just make notes about the SSDs before battle.

I'm pretty sure the client definition files for the ISC include checkboxes to remove rear Plas-Fs, side phasers, downgrade PPDs, etc... One might say that I had a hand in it.

Dramatic SFB campaign chatter list
http://sfbdrama.mattnet.org
SFBdrama at lists.mattnet.org